A close and hard look at ourselves in the mirror of truth
Many of us think, on an average, Chaos, Commotion, Greed, Fear, Jealousy, Indifference and the like predominate compared to order, serenity, Contentment, Courage, Admiration, Caring and so on, in the environment around us today. Come to think of it. Who does these things? We only do them. But, everyone likes the former list.
We will find out why the later dominate.
Things like Whiling away time, Blaming, Brooding, Doubting seem to be easier compared to Thinking, Taking responsibility, Forgetting, Accepting.
We shall see the why and then the how of staying on right course
We shall establish how
Growth is a life process – requiring life energy.
The actions in which we do not invest life energy can only lead to decay and deterioration.
We shall recognize how
Nothing worthwhile happens by chance. It would not be wise to leave the things that matter in your life to chance
Only action can bring chances, smart action increases better alternatives and perseverance brings more chances.
Gaussian distribution, Pareto’s 80-20 Rule.
80-20 Rule works without fail in every aspect of our life as well. The 20% winners take 80% of the fruits of success. 80% of mediocre have to contend with the remaining 20%.
Conditioning from childhood, self-negating justifications. Nature curses the middle-pathers to mediocrity. How to break out of mediocrity.
Why do we have a natural liking for the bad things and hate the good things?
Self-sabotage, self-fulfilling prophecies. The freedom to choose our thoughts. Getting out of the clutches of negative thoughts and habits. Delayed gratification and visualization of the long term results
It is easily the favorite pastime of most of the people. Why do we procrastinate, even when we are aware, the reasons we are giving ourselves are not true?
Most common reasons for Procrastination and possible remedies
Strangely, we always find comfort in status quo. Good is the enemy of excellent. Fear of failure, fear of loosing and fear of the unknown. Nothing can be achieved unless we venture outside the comfort zone. How to unleash your full potential for the good you can do for all those around you?
YOU are the FPR for everything that happens in your life
Who can benefit: anyone above the age of 16 years from any walk of life.
Duration: 3 hours seminar/ One day workshop (8 hours)/ 2 days workshop (16 hours)